Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics:
I believe in the value and importance of the insurance industry and its future, and that the independent insurance agent plays a critical role in serving consumers throughout the insurance process. I pledge to support right principles and oppose bad practices in the insurance industry.
As an independent agent I have a responsibility to:
- Hold my profession in high esteem.
- Give exemplary service to all customers.
- Adhere to professional standards of conduct in helping customers to achieve their personal insurance objectives, and accurately and honestly present the facts of the insurance plans offered.
- Maintain all customer information as personal and confidential.
- Keep informed and comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations in the course of doing business.
- Perfect my skills and increase my knowledge through continuing education.
- Conduct my business with honestly and integrity.