Services for Brokers and Financial Advisors
After spending over 30 years working for insurance brokers and even an insurance company, I understand the business. I have worked with employers and groups of all sizes throughout my career both as a Account Manager and Medicare adviser.
If you do not have someone that specializes in Medicare, I would like to be your go to person. I do not do any group work or have any broker affiliations. I do have E&O coverage and years of experience with some of the best training in the industry. I am currently licensed in WA, OR, ID and CA.
- Meet with brokers and their staff's to educate and answer questions about Medicare and basic Social Security questions about where and when to sign up and let them know what services I can provide.
- Provide Medicare consultation to your group's HR or CFO or Accounting upon request.
- Provide Medicare consultation to your Account Managers and Service Centers as needed.
- Offer "lunch and learn" to your groups employees about what Medicare is and how and when to sign up.
- Will meet with your employees one on one upon request.
I have found through the years, that Financial Advisers get questions regarding Medicare and how to sign up for Social Security. If you do not have a Medicare Specialist you are working with, please feel free to give me a call. I can answer your questions and you can trust I will take care of the people you send to me to get set up on Medicare and plans.
Please give me a call and we can discuss how we can work together.